mercredi 9 décembre 2015

Who are the vanilla wow players on Kronos? (6) A

This is the 6th part of a multi-part blog serie dedicated to discovering the Kronos players, especially those that maybe would not come on the forums and talk about their experiences. See [Part 5 - Novaskin] and [Part 7 - Pussochkram]. This is a special part due to the interviewee's wish for anonymity, indeed he decided not to answer some questions. This is a right that all players participating have and I hope readers will show understanding. Thank you A* !

What is your current character and talents? Why did you decide on those ?

My current character is A*, a level 20+ druid.
Is this character an alt? Do you have alts ? Can you tell me more about them ?

This character is my main, I have alts that I keep for professions.

Could you tell me a bit more about you? (who's behind this character, your mmo experience, what you feel relevant, etc)

I used to play on retail vanilla 10 years ago and I have very good memories of it. I know things will now be different as lots of things happen in 10 years.
 
What made you decide on this server? How did you find out about it ?

I dislike the current World of Warcraft because in my opinion it  no longer has anything to do with the original world created in the Warcraft RTS games so I decided to look for the authentic and original WoW. I do not really know why Kronos precisely, I searched on some forums and it seemed to be the most stable with the least bugs and thus the closest I could find to the original vanilla servers.

What are your current short-term (days/weeks) and long-term (months) objectives in-game?

I want to level to 60 and then maybe start raiding in the next year. I think there isn't anything else to do than raiding once level 60.

What do you login for? Or the last time you logged on, what did you do?

The last time I logged in it was to do some quests. It felt like Blizzard's vanilla.

What was the hardest thing you've had to do on this server? Can you be specific ?

Leveling was sometimes annoying. Otherwise I did have bad experiences with other players that ninja-looted items or caused wipes, but overall it did not happen often.

Did something make you wish to quit or switch server?

No.

What were the last sad and happy moments you've had in-game? (positive or negative experiences)

I recently did a dungeon run and had no wipes.

What was the best moment you've had so far on the server? Can you be specific ?

n/a

Would you like to add something?

I hope the server stays online for a long time, that more people join and that the remaining raids be added.

*A wanted to keep some information private and sometimes decided not to answer questions, which is why his name is not available.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire