lundi 7 décembre 2015

Who are the vanilla wow players on Kronos? (5) Novaskin

This is the 5th part of a multi-part blog serie dedicated to discovering the Kronos players, especially those that maybe would not come on the forums and talk about their experiences. See [Part 4 - Gorthaur] [Part 6 - A*] . I'm very grateful to Novaskin for accepting to answer my questions, thank you Novaskin!

What is your current character and talents?
My current character is Novaskin, a level 33 tauren beastmaster hunter. I decided to spec beastmaster because it makes leveling solo easy. Besides, I used to play beastmaster during vanilla when I did some raiding (up to BWL 4/8) and I have good memories of it.

Novaskin's current armory

Is this character an alt?
This character is my main. I have a level 14 shaman alt that I intend to level to 60 and spec restoration to heal raids. I also have a mage that I want to level for some raiding and PvP. Both of my alts will have professions to increase my development once I am at the maximum level.

Could you tell me a bit more about you?
I am Italian, I used to play in retail vanilla where I cleared MC, ZG, AQ20, Onyxia and BWL up to 4/8. I couldn't go any further because the Burning Crusade (TBC) expansion came out, besides I was quite young and didn't yet know much about english (it still lacks sometimes :P). I have a retail account that I played up until september and I own multiple level 100 characters with a lot of gold and almost every profession maxed out. I stopped playing on retail because I lost my interest about the game content. I now hope to clear the whole vanilla end game content more than I have ever hoped before!


What made you decide on this server?
I came to Kronos because I was looking for a server holding vanilla content with some qualities. I had heard about private servers and I investigated some forums and the web until I made my decision to try Kronos (who looked like one of the best). Here I hope to find a community  where interactions matter more than on the current official game and have to interact more with people to reach my aims. I'm very happy about this so far.

What are your current short-term and long-term objectives?
In the short term I want to get to level 60 in a very short time, level my professions to 300 and buy the level 40 mount. In the long-term I want to get the T0.5 gear set, get attunements for Onyxia, Molten Core and BWL, find a proper guild for raiding, level my alts to 60 or 35 with 300/300 professions, buy an epic mount and do some PvP.

What do you login for?
I login to to develop my main character as fast and best as I can and to meet players that could then become friends.

What was the hardest thing you've had to do on this server?
The hardest thing I have had to deal with was the impact of the old quest system. Indeed I had to work out a  proper way to level without wasting too much time on unworthy quests.

Did something make you wish to quit or switch server?
I haven't yet had a reason to quit this server. I found some minor bugs but they were absolutely bearable. For example I had an issue with my pet being bugged, I asked for help opening a ticket and I received effective assistance in less than a minute which made me feel really satisfied.

What was the last sad and happy moments you've had?
I really haven’t had any particularly negative experience yet, even if the leveling was at times quite hard. Perhaps this will have changed once I reach level 60. My latest positive experiences were when I found myself grouped up around the world with people to quest together, just like the old times and in a manner you cannot do in the current official World of Warcraft.

What was the best moment you've had so far on the server?
My best moment was when I realised that the server was really working and I found people fairly satisfied about it. I had previously believed that a quality vanilla WoW content would be completely lost. But I was wrong... finding this server was like a great memory I had stored somewhere that I just found again :) .

Would you like to add something?
I want to say I am satisfied to play on this server and I have had a good experience on it. Although some bugs did pop out sometimes I am still fine. I hope the best for this server and I hope I can help its population to grow by bringing in more and more people!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire