dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Who are the vanilla wow players on Kronos? (3) Cruelfate

This is the third part of a multi-part blog serie dedicated to discovering the Kronos players, especially those that maybe would not come on the forums and talk about their experiences. See [part 1 - Tekai] [Part 2 - Jakeltank]. I'm thankful to Cruelfate for accepting to answer my questions, thank you Cruelfate!

What is your current character and talents? Why did you decide on those ?

My current character is Cruelfate, a level 50 undead rogue in the guild <Myrmidon>. I am specced hemorrhage because I do PvP while leveling. I might switch to combat sword when I get to a higher level and do dungeons because it does more damage.

cruelfate_interview.png
Cruelfate's armory, with a recent Theradras kill in Maraudon

Is this character an alt? Do you have alts ? Can you tell me more about them ?

This is my main character, I have no alts.

Could you tell me a bit more about you? (who's behind this character, your mmo experience, what you feel relevant, etc)

I have been playing World of Warcraft since 2006 (when a friend of mine handed me a 10 day free trial) and I really liked the feeling that vanilla had. Everything was fresh, and new, I liked the world, the dungeons, the classes, it was the best moments I have experienced.While the Burning Crusade expansion was good it then started to get worse. In my opinion at this point Blizzard went in a wrong direction, world PvP was gone, classes got streamlined, the content got too easy, flying mounts happened, the community changed, etc. This ended up with me quitting retail some time after Mists of Pandaria.
 
What made you decide on this server? How did you find out about it ?

I wanted to try vanilla again, find the world PvP and the game I used to like. I looked for a vanilla server on Google and did some research. I found that Nostalrius had a too big population and players were saying it isn’t well scripted. Other servers had custom stuff, patch 2.4.3 and level cap at 60, instant level 60, bugs or no scripting, which were a big turn-off for me.

What are your current short-term (days/weeks) and long-term (months) objectives in-game?

My current short-term goal is to reach level 60. After that I will do dungeons with my guildmates to get T0 and T0.5. I will then do some PvP (for the gear) and start raiding when <Myrmidon> will have enough players for that.

What do you login for? Or the last time you logged on, what did you do?

The last time I logged in I did some quests to get ahead on the road to level 60.

What was the hardest thing you've had to do on this server? Can you be specific ?

There wasn't anything hard to do while leveling.

Did something make you wish to quit or switch server?

No. I really enjoy playing on this server, I didn't encounter any bugs so far. Kronos is the best vanilla/classic server I have ever played on. Good job :)

What were the last sad and happy moments you've had in-game? (positive or negative experiences)

I don't remember a negative moment right now. I am glad to have found a friendly community and no bugs at all so far.

What was the best moment you've had so far on the server? Can you be specific ?

My best moment was during some PvP, I was fighting a mage and he died the very moment he blinked, it was funny as hell :) .

Here we are at the last question : Would you like to add something?

I think the Kronos team is doing a really good job, I am enjoying it very much ! Keep doing that and don't add any custom stuff! :)
kronos_cruelfate_ui.jpg
Cheers from Cruelfate !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire