mercredi 18 novembre 2015

8th november 2015 - The end of a tier – Reaching Nefarian (part 2)

[Part 1] It was 20:30 and I could hear my guildmates on TS and Rovlin's reassuring leading voice. I was waiting in Orgrimmar while my guild was raiding BWL, hoping for a spot that I could fill because I came in late. From what I could understand they were preparing for Chrommagus, making some adjustements with the hunter's macros and a try was on its way. It seemed like we had got a slightly harder breath combination this week and more tries might be needed. This piece of information gave me some hope as the longer they stay on Chrommagus the greater the probability that some will end up leaving.

Waiting in Orgrimmar...On a different day.

I could feel that I was quite nervous, missing out on Nefarian would be such a big loss for me... Realistically I still couldn't tell if I would be able to make it as sometimes no raider leaves during a whole run, and even if someone had to leave there were a couple other trials that could come too. Doing something else like a dungeon could have helped me get some distraction and not think too much about the raid... -But wait, I thought. If someone leaves soon, wouldn't they prefer the player that will come in the shortest amount of time?

That seemed quite probable indeed and it could have given me a better chance to get in the raid! So I used my hearthstone, got the flightpath to the Thorium Brotherhood outpost, crossed the Blackrock mountains gate (hearing that my guildmates were distributing the sands), hid for a short time to let a human priest move past me and ran towards the UBRS entrance only to catch <Friends> making positive comments about their progress on Chrommy. As I got on the UBRS balcony Chrommagus hit the ground... And there seemed to already be someone that would have to leave! Great, here was my opportunity! I immediately said on guildchat that I would like to come and seconds later the invite was here! Woohoo!

Luckily for me all the guards leading to BWL had been cleared not too long ago so I could access it easily. Thinking it would be good manners to show some effort I started running towards the Nefarian room. That was quite a bad idea as some adds had respawned and I didn't notice them which resulted in a dead Tekai getting whispered by a priest in the raid why I did not ask for a summon. Well, I had forgot that we could do that (shame on me, as a warlock even I have this spell ><).

... After a bit of ghost walk I finally got a summon. The loading screen faded, players started appearing. I was there. Ready to face Nefarian on his golden throne.

Welcome! I've got some inferno left for you, my friends.
[Part 3] [Part 4]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire