lundi 23 novembre 2015

Kronos comic 1


[archives] [next >] [last >>]

If you want to know more about what those comics are, here is the introduction. The Kronos comics are also on Facebook here (this way you can easily check for updates) and the main forum thread to discuss them is here.

I also write some blogposts about my experiences and thoughts on Kronos, a vanilla wow server here.

I wish you a good adventure through my drawings and I hope you have a good time!

Cheers,

Tekai

The Kronos comics have now moved to Comicfury. Indeed this webpage host allows me much more freedom in the layout and pages of the comics. This also means going from one to another gets easier, I can make a favicon, play around with chapters and such and I can finally implement that random-page tool! :D

Note that a couple older drawings I hadn't yet shared were added to Comicfury when I moved.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire