lundi 11 janvier 2016

Kronos comic 45

Chero, Kronos project leader now also in chibi form! Welcome the chibi overlord!

[<< first] [< previous] [archives]  [next >] [last >>]

I have been invited to post my comics on the official Facebook page of the Kronos Wow project !!! That's a great honor for me, a further step for the comics and I am very thankful for the Kronos team's interest in my work and for their generous offer :D .

The comics will continue to be found on the Kronoscomics Facebook page and on Progression-annexe but they will be posted in a more irregular way than before.

I remain mostly free to draw what I feel like and incoming comics shall make it clear. Very clear actually. And the layout might change a little.

Thank you for your support :D

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire