mardi 26 avril 2016

Asian players play times over the day

Quick question : When do asian players play most? During EU morning? When should I play to find as many as possible? And if I want to avoid them, when should I try to connect?

To find out I gathered some data every hour (or so, I'm sleeping too) on a sunday.

Channel census, overall data. The server is in Europe. The gap is due to missing data, it doesn't mean the asian players dissapear from 2-5 AM.
Bottom line? There are the most asian players at 14 ST (= 20 CST, china time) and they have a steady high amount of players from 5 AM ST up to 16 ST (= 11-22 CST).

The least amount of china players can be found during our nights, from 21 ST to 1 AM (perhaps beyond, I can't get data when I am sleeping).

Considering that most EU players play at night and NA players during the very early hours of the day (ST) then there isn't much overlap between countries playtimes at those hours.

[See other articles about Vanilla]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire